5 THINGS WE DID THIS PAST WEEKEND THAT ARE NOT ON OUR GIANT LIST
- Went out and paid for food 3 times. Friday: Beer & Nachos plus Donuts & Coffee. Sunday: Beer, Poutine & Nachos and then some Hamburger and Fries later
- Completely avoided posting auctions on ebay by opting to go for a walk or watch TV shows / movies instead
- Drove to Surrey (with the top down!) to visit my parents and grandparents
- Stayed up late and hung out with our friends on Saturday Night
- Spent Sunday drinking beer out of coffee mugs, strolling the sea walk, and relaxing at the beach
5 WAYS THOSE ITEMS ARE ACTUALLY HELPFUL FOR OUR TRIP PREPARATIONS
- We walked to all those places so that helps with getting a bit of exercise
- Again walking is getting some exercise and since we watch traveling tv shows it’s pretty much us researching destinations
- Getting in some quality time with the family is important before leaving for a year plus a visit with the folks means free food!
- Again some quality time with friends, plus we ended up staying in and saving money rather then going out to the party that night
- Sunday was good practice for exactly how we would like to spend most of our days on our trip. Except in Europe you don’t need to hide your beer! Sunday made us even more eager to depature for our trip. (if that is even possible!?!). Plus don’t forget walking means more exercise!
Day 2 of 31 days to a better blog