Are you a company that may be interested in advertising or sponsoring us? If so click here to see some of our stats and contact info.
dreamalittledream.ca is a blog created by the married duo Scott and Dee (aka DVS). We are big dreamers and have a passion to turn them into reality.
We went through the motions to yank ourselves out of the daily 9-5 grind and shake life up a bit by inserting ourselves into the dream of a lifetime, to see the world! This grand adventure began on June 25, 2009 and the money we saved up managed to last us for 10 months. Check out our The Trip page to read a great summary of the places we explored or take some time and explore our stories that we posted while on the road.
Currently, we are back in the real world living our lives in Vancouver, BC. It’s great being back after being gone for so long but, we constantly still dream about travelling. We still have many places to see that we missed, new places that have been added to our list plus, places we would just love to go back to again and again. Just gotta get out bank accounts back in order again and I’m sure we will be back out there again!
By continuing to share our experiences and travel tips we hope to inspire others out there to start dreaming and see the world. It’s an amazing place!
So who are these dreamers?
A creative lass with a special talent that she hasn’t quite figured out yet.
Meant to be in the CIA, but instead spends his time reading conspiracies on Digg
Through recording our adventures, we hope to use this little site as a constant reminder that anything is possible when you just put your mind to it and share your dreams with others.
- “Dream a Little Dream” by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald was the song we used at our wedding for our first dance.
- Deidra’s ring tone is the song from this video.
- Scott has a comic book collection big enough to make any young boy drool
- We live in a stylish condo located in the old hippy mecca of Kitislano, Vancouver BC and often wonder where did they all go? Damn miniature dogs.
- Deidra’s <dee-drah> name is constantly pronounced or written incorrectly. Thus, she often introduces herself as Dee.
- Scott has a hard time filling out things about him self
- We have two cats Charlie and Kerrigan. Charlie who is named after Charlie Salinger of the once hit TV series Party of 5. Kerrigan is named after Sarah Kerrigan, a confederate ghost who became the second in command of the Sons of Korhal. Following a betrayal she was captured and infested by the Zerg swarm, ultimately becoming the self proclaimed “Queen of Blades” and leader of the swarm. Yes she’s a total princess.
- We don’t want to work for “The Man” anymore and hope we are on the right track to succeeding in this.
- Recently on our travels through Thailand, we’ve learned that Dee’s name means “Good” in Thai. It’s very appropriate. Most of the time.
That’s enough about us. What about you? We love hearing your comments in our posts, or any new ideas about our site. We’re open to guest posts if you have an idea that goes well with our style. If your a company looking to reach an audience, we’d like to hear from you too. You can drop us a line through the Contact Us page.